A Winning Impression
Once you have made the interview stage that's when you get the opportunity to really shine, so make sure you are prepared.
As a candidate you should be able to:
- Express yourself with clarity and precision.
- Relate your answers to the job for which you are applying.
- Always present a positive face.
- State and supply evidence that you enjoy your job.
- Be honest. However, try to present the facts as persuasively as you can.
- Develop a rapport with the interviewer.
- Put emphasis on practical experience rather than paper qualifications.